It's been eons since I last came here! Let's see... What's happened before this week? Oh yes.
Friday, 12th October was the finals. I didn't in anything but KAT and CHERYL were awesome!! I'm being rather discreet, yes, but if you've read the Today Paper or
Lian He Zao Bao a week before that, you'd know what I'm talking about.
Church on
Sunday, 14th October at KKMC - Kegan's church. The people are really nice there! The congregation's small but it's still a good size, so that everyone knows everyone else. Should I go for the camp? JC1s are in charge of it and since I only just joined them, I'm not. Who am I gonna hang with while they're doing their stuff huh?
I met up with Andrew on
Friday, 19th October for dinner, then we caught Superbad at Cineleisure. It was damn funny, you guys should watch it. Download it or something, since it's M18 haha. Whee, hooray for crude humor.
Aside from that, I think some happened between me and someone that seems irreversible. I really don't think it's all that serious, but I guess opinions are subjective. I was just looking through some old pictures and they remind me of how much closer we used to be. I miss that. I'm sorry.
Saturday, 20th October was the hostel dinner. I can't believe we screwed up a BLINK song. I mean, All The Small Things, how hard is that huh?
Fuck this man, I'm going home. I think it was probably because we started out too fast then everyone was confused. We should've just followed the vocalists. Oh, while we're on the topic, remind us to adjust the mic volumes on our own the next time!
Everyone dressed up (or at least most did) and our guys looked so different in their shirts and ties! Heh, it makes me wonder what graduation would be like. (Aw crap, thinking about that makes me feel nostalgic cos we've only got a year left!) The dance after that was only okay. But my heels were killing me by the time I walked back with 2 guys and 3 amps in tow. ;) Haha, Bryan's nice to dance with. We should all so go clubbing before we turn 18. Just for kicks.
So let's see... I don't think very much happened
this week.
Oh oh, I got the internship for the National Dental Centre for 19th-21st Nov. :) Um... Ameera came over to stay on Tuesday night and instead of studying in the afternoon like we INTENDED to, Oliver managed to persuade us to pop by Parkway Parade. The 3 of us, plus Lawrence have decided to... do something. Watch out for it after 10th Nov!
I can't believe we bought 18 donuts and managed to finish more than half of them, then had dinner, THEN went to The Cafe Cartel and shared like 8 scoops of chocolate and vanilla icecream! Mm... VANILLA ;)
Wednesday was such a bloody waste of time but I guess the handful of cute boys at SAFTI made up for if. The nice-cheekbones one, the one with the perma-dimples, the one with the nice arms and the cute one with the nice eyes. And a couple of others. Hehe, Mira, I guess we were there for the wrong reasons!
The Click Five is playing at MOS tonight and Oliver's got tickets. Should I go? I think my mom would kill me... It's way near exams and I'm not even going for Zouk's Halloween! :'( Can't wait for the holidays, parties + sleepovers + birthdays + Christmas + New Year's is gonna make one hell of a December!
11:24 AM